Since 2013 we’ve been able to help our clients lose
ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO GET IN SHAPE?
- Do you just not have enough time to get in shape?
- Are you tired of feeling tired all the time?
- Do you feel overwhelmed about how to start improving your health?
- Does the thought of going to a big gym scare you?
- Is no one holding you accountable?
- Are you tired of the way you look in the mirror?
Our COVID-19 Procedures
- Never more than three clients at a time in our gyms.
- We practice social distancing.
- Our coaches do daily temperature checks and wear masks.
- Our coaches disinfect equipment after each use.
- Clients wait outside the gym until their appointment time.
- Everyone washes their hands when arriving and before leaving.
- We offer an outstanding virtual training option.
Real Stories, Real Results
Tim Bird started training at Exercise Inc after a friend gave him a gift certificate for his birthday. He initially wanted to gain some upper body strength and improve his overall health. His wife, Dawn, started training shortly after that because of the progress she saw her husband making. She wanted to relieve her back...
Tim and Dawn Bird: Getting Maximum Results in Minimal Time
Chris Oliger has coached at Exercise Inc since 2013. He’s always had a passion for training others as well as training himself. When he retired from his first career at the United States Post Office, he wanted to follow his passion for training. He found Exercise Inc and quickly became an amazing coach at our Brownsburg...
Chris Oliger: Doing Work That Matters
Richard LeGars, an eighty-five-year-old retired aircraft mechanic, started training at Exercise Inc in 2018 because he was getting winded cutting the lawn. He wanted to get stronger so he could remain active as he gets older. Watch Richard tell his story about how our 20 Minutes A Week helped him feel better and gain a lot...
Living Life Well Into His Ninth Decade
Exercise Inc has been helping people Change Their Lives in 20 Minutes A Week for almost 18 years. Since 2013 we’ve helped our clients lose more than 33,000 pounds, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The real success comes in the way we’ve helped hundreds of our clients improve their health. Last year we started...
Some Amazing Success Stories
Amanda Gatlin has been a coach at Exercise Inc since 2009. She began her journey as a client. She quickly saw results and loved our company’s values so much that she transitioned from her career as a teacher. Amanda currently trains over 70 appointments a week as a part-time coach. During her 12 years at Exercise Inc,...
Amanda Gatlin: From Client to Coach
- One-On-One Coaching by Appointment Only
- No more than three clients in the studio at a time
- 20 Minutes of personal attention focused on you
- Since 2004 we’ve helped more than 7,000 clients reach their fitness goals
- Many of our clients have eliminated back pain, stabilized their blood sugar, improved their cholesterol and lowered their blood pressure
- Our method has been proven to produce a 50% greater increase in strength in 12 weeks than traditional strength training
- All of our coaches have nationally accredited certifications
- Our coaches are constantly learning and training to give you the best experience possible
- We have created the ideal exercise environment with customized equipment and no distractions so we can focus on you
Schedule a Consultation
Talk with one of our personal fitness coaches to learn how Exercise Inc. can help you.